Irving S. Bergrin - Attorney Profile
Irving S. Bergrin, Foreclosure and Bankruptcy
Attorney Irving S. Bergrin will discuss with you the details and intricacies of various Chapter 7, and Chapter 13 bankruptcy tools when determining which will be necessary for your situation. When everyone in the world seems to be against you, you need a powerful ally fighting on your side. Irving Bergrin, Attorney at Law gives you the strength you need to combat your debt, creditors, bankruptcy's, foreclosures and use your legal rights to protect yourself, your family, and everything you've worked so hard to achieve.
During his 35 years of experience practicing law, he has spoken on various bankruptcy issues to help others understand their individual financial situations, and whether bankruptcy is the right option.
- Purdue University, B.S.I.M., Graduated in 1972
- Cleveland-Marshall College of Law, Juris Doctor
- Admitted to practice in 1976 before the Supreme Court of Ohio
- Admitted to practice in 1977 before the US District Court, US Bankruptcy Court, US Tax Court, Northern District of Ohio; US Court of Appeals, Sixth Circuit
- AV Peer Rating from Martindale-Hubbell since 2000, the highest peer review rating obtainable for legal ability and professional ethics
- Client Distinction Award
- Listed in "Cleveland's Legal Leaders as a Top Rated Lawyers 2014"